Thursday 9 May 2013

R.I.P. Ray Harryhausen

debutart-joewilson2

Ok I’m Taking A break From posting about the time traveller project to pay tribute to one of the few heroes I have had in my life. His films have inspired me since I saw the original Mighty Joe Young as a kid and of course his Sinbad movies these were the reasons I started sculpting messing about with stop motion and scratch-building stuff for my puppets and what got me to go into the media industry and in some way start the online magazine I published.

Thank you for all the inspiration you have given me you will be missed……… R.I.P Ray Harryhausen

1682927-slide-inline-2-ray-harryhausen-in-memorial-through-the-moviesmighty_joe_young4mighty_joe_young-6ray-harryhausen_1616704cskeletons

If you want to check out his work look here at his site – Ray Harryhausen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment