Sunday 18 August 2013

Delays on The Time Traveller

Well after a disastrous attempt to add the raised areas on the round section of the top I have found my self rebuilding the chest piece from scratchSad smile well this as also been delayed slightly by my working on an app for my pc that would help with working out what percentage the size of one part to another was and also calculating what size a part was of another at that percentage.

well on considering that I use and old android tablet on my desk for viewing reference pics and plans I decided that a version of it to run on my tablet would be better, so I have been working on that for a few days and have come up with this

PerCalc For Android

Please feel free to try it out I will have some new pics of the Time Traveller very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment