Thursday 6 June 2013

Making the Chest Piece Continued…… (Again!!!!!!!!)

Well realising the lack of dimensions on the feet were causing me issues I realised that I needed to return to the chest Part while I figured out how big the feet need to be so I finalised the two designs I liked and decided to start work on them

30 - Chest Front Plate Design 1 - Rough10_G

31 - Chest Front Plate Design 2 - Roughttnewchestp1

 

Well that's the rough layout on the two chest parts although deciding to make two front ones adds another back piece to make so more sanding and and shaping for me in my near futureSad smile but I think it will be much easier if I construct these side by side to speed up the construction processSmile I also had a great Idea to use a modified version of the back part of the chest piece to create a robot like design for Mego dollsSmile so stay tuned for a preview of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment